Social Distancing during the Corona Crisis


Now being a responsible adult is to stay at home and do nothing. But isolating yourself with your family is like living in a fishbowl. Loving someone is suddenly not being touchy, yet everyone is in your face. I’m loving the way the Coronavirus lockdown is turning our world upside down and outside in! Interesting times…

illustration
Illustration by rob@flamingpencil.com

I submitted this cartoon to the Professional Cartoonists Org. as part of a ‘toon challenge. The theme was simply: “Goldfish” It will be interesting to see how my work stacks up against better, more experienced artists. I find the humour, subtlety and brilliant insights of British Cartooning very inspiring. I’ve always been told to dumb my ideas down and aim for the lowest common denominator. I feel I have to raise my game here so I am feeling right at home!

Since we are in a coronavirus lockdown and you have oodles of time, why not go and see more of my work? You can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest. 
or Follow me on:
Twitter  Facebook  Google  LinkedIn  Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.