The President Joe Biden Puppetry

How long will the paper man last?

President Joe Biden being held together by his staff

President Joe Biden hardly seems up to the challenge of being an American President.

But for now, the President is duty-bound to stagger forward no matter how great the cost to himself.  The close circle of staffers around him appear to be working around the clock to disguise the evidence of his decline. Which means Joe Biden's stuck in the Oval Office until something finally snaps - which I fear may not be far off.

This isn't a Presidency - this is a hostage situation.

If you enjoyed my thoughts along with this cartoon, why not go and browse more of my work? Check out my Pointy Politburo for more, or you can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest.
or Follow me on:
Twitter Facebook Google LinkedIn Tumblr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.