This latest panic in the world is going to leave the world completely changed. After the restart, I predict the demographics of nations will be altered, beliefs shattered, understandings purified, values tested, behaviours refreshed and unworthy systems laid to waste. Illustration by rob@flamingpencil.com My hope is that when the dust settles the world will have made a fresh start. Those among us who were most fortunate will see themselves in a new light of unmerited favour and deep gratitude. I would like to see unaccountable, greedy multinational corporations disposed of and replaced by responsible, low-environmental impacting local industries. Humanity will emerge wiser, more humane and gentler on the earth and her resources. I believe now is the time that it could happen. That could be the silver lining to this whole dark cloud we all face; Spaceship Earth and all her inhabitants will enjoy a more considerate, peaceful and prosperous future. That is the beacon I have set my ship to...
Comments
Post a Comment