Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

 

I was commissioned to create a “Titanic Failures’ political cartoon for Scotland Matters.
They are hoping to draw attention to the issues around the Ferry Building Trade in Glasgow. It would seem the entire project is not only way over budget and way behind it’s time line – the ship building company had to be nationalised to avoid it going into bankruptcy. Something fishy is going on here!

If you enjoyed my thoughts along with this cartoon, why not go and browse more of my work?

Check out my Pointy Politburo for more, or you can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest.
You could also follow me on:
Twitter  Facebook  Google  LinkedIn  Tumblr

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.