Irish Brexit Riots Bus Burning

The Irish Brexit Riots Bus Burning seems to ignore that fact that destroying infrastructure only hurts those most vulnerable in society.


Forcing a political standpoint on society with violence is setting aside democratic process.  It is only as a last resort.  So when the time comes to pay the piper, those who resort to violence should not expect democratic and fair representation.

If you enjoyed my thoughts along with this cartoon, why not go and browse more of my work?

Check out my Pointy Politburo for more, or you can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest.
You could also follow me on:
Twitter  Facebook  Google  LinkedIn  Tumblr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.