Piers Gets Dumped

 Piers Morgan .  Did he jump, or was he pushed?


 I agreed with Piers on the subject of Megxit.  But Primadonna Piers ended up cancelled. Piers  has been a super show host and advocate of Free Speech.  I really enjoyed his logic, wit and take downs.  I think his opinions were politically inconvenient at this time. I think he made some people rather uncomfortable.  Particularly in the corridors of power in the media house ITV.

Piers might be great at what he does, but no matter how good you think you are, you should never assume you are indispensable.  Stay humble folks!

If you enjoyed my thoughts along with this cartoon, why not go and browse more of my work? Check out my Pointy Politburo for more, or you can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest.
or Follow me on:
Twitter Facebook Google LinkedIn Tumblr


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.