Green Goblin Greta Thunberg


Sunday night – sitting watching telly I had an idea. I was bored and needed to pick on someone. I had seen a post of Greta Thunberg on Facebook referring to her as the ‘Doom Goblin’ and thought to myself: “I can do better than that!”

The Green Goblin is sinking… or is the water rising?

The Green Goblin is a far better moniker, in fact, ‘The Green Goblin of Doom’ is even better! Whether or not she is just a child with runaway existential angst or a victim of her parent’s ideology, we must be careful to not throw the baby out with the •ahem• bathwater. The climate is changing no doubt, but it’s impossible to determine why exactly. That’s another whole discussion but for now, I am simply having a bit of fun. Enjoy!

If you liked this post and would like to see more of my work, you can view more of my other current affairs commentary on Pinterest. 

or Follow me on:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

When Two Worlds collude...

Political Cartoon: TITANIC FAILURES

Dr. Seuss in the firing line.